1. Do not expose eyelash extension to sauna, spa, or pool 24 hours after application.
2. Avoid direct contact with moisturizer or oil-based cleansing products. When applying facial and eye creams avoid the lash line. Too many oil-based products can break down the adhesive.
3. Do not use any type of mascara. Retention will suffer and if present during fill it will cause a weak bond. If you have to wear a liner, it can never be a waterproof one or a pencil. Your best bet is to use water base liquid.
4. Eyelash curlers are not recommended or necessary.
5. Rubbing or pulling on your extensions will cause your extension to fall and you may damage your own natural eyelashes.
6. Keeping the lash line free of make up accumulation may increase your retention.
7. Natural eyelashes shed on a regular basis, multiple eyelashes may be lost at a given time
8. Wash lash with Cleansing Mousse (lash shampoo), blot with a towel, or air dry and brush regularly. If you don’t clean your lashes, it will cause a build up of bacteria and lashes does not last or good looking.
The day before your fill please wash your lashes with Cleansing Mousse, making sure you get the roots squeaky clean .
9. Touch Up are recommended every 2-3 weeks. No Touch Up after 4 weeks.
Copyright © 2021 Brow and Lash - All Rights Reserved.